Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged!!!

tagged by the zucchini audrey n the shark kylie
DIRECTION : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits, or goals about you. At last, choose 5 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I'm always bored

2. I tend to get emo-ish when i feel outta place

3. I hate watching soccer..~

4. My house is known as the dog graveyard..(thx to my loving family members
who tend to kill any dogs tat are lucky enough to be adopted by us..^^)

5. I suck at karaoke..anything fragile tends to break when i sing..WAHAHAHHAA

6. I hate being ignored

7. I have a 5-minute attention span..=D

8. I'm not gay...

9. I love chicks..XD..who doesn't

10.I love my family...(i think..)

11.I hate tags...but i still do it out of sheer boredom

12.I love laughing..=)

13.People who usually watch horror movies with me will tell u tat the main attraction
of watchin horror movies with me isn't watchin the movie itself...but it's
watching me scream at every single horror scene..>.<

14.I freak out when im at high places..~

15.Will anyone believe me if i say tat im a silent and reserved type of guy?..o.O

16.I'm still bored....=.=

I tag:

1. Weng Cheok~~
2. Shurong~~
3. Amanda.C~~
4. Can i tag back the people who tagged me?..=)Kylie n Audrey!
5. Every single peep who sees this!

No comments: